We help firms obtain the authorisation they need from the Central Bank of Ireland.
We start by sitting down with you and figuring out precisely what you want to achieve and working out with you the most efficient way to achieve it. Often a minor change in the nature of a plan will achieve significant simplifications in regulatory demands or savings in capital requirements.
We help you to:
- plan what you want to do, how you intend to do it and how to slot the various components together
- figure out the timing of your application and when you can plan to go live
- put together and validate your financial projections and regulatory capital calculations
- write your procedures manaual, compliance manual and other operational documents
- write your business plan and describe your operational arrangements
- assemble an authorisation application that addresses the considerations a regulator might have
Call us for a confidential discussion on +353 (0)1 425 5962 to see what we can do for you.