Find your compliance talent and much more through Compliance Recruitment
We deliver a consultancy solution that is unparalleled in the market.
Our approach is as a Trusted Advisor where we can complete a full gap analysis of your needs both from a Compliance/Risk/Regulatory requirement and use this to fulfil your Recruitment requirements to ensure you are hiring the right talent.
As part of the Compliance Ireland Group, when you choose to use Compliance Recruitment you are getting a 360-degree Consultancy solution from Compliance Ireland as well as harnessing the network and recruitment expertise of the first global specialist recruitment agency, Compliance Recruitment Solutions (unique in that all their consultants are former Compliance Officers hence as well as our existing network across Ireland, we can tap into their expertise to quickly source both UK & EU based experienced hires and for more senior hires utilise their many years experience of searching on a global basis)
This is a unique solution in the Irish and European Market.
No other consultancy can provide the expertise we can in Compliance and Risk Recruitment
What we can offer:
- Access to permanent and interim senior and strategic roles with the best regulated entities in the market across a range of sectors
- As part of the Compliance Ireland Group, we have long-standing relationships with decision-makers who have collaborated with us on training, development, and consultancy projects
- Introduction to the best talent on the market who have been pre-interviewed by professionals with extensive industry experience and regulatory expertise
- Review of business activities and gap analysis in respect of Central Bank requirements, drafting of job and person specifications
- Assistance in the required searches for Fitness and Probity applications
As regulatory experts, we can also prepare training needs analysis and outline what your core staff, senior management, and Board of Directors require to comply with Central Bank requirements
For more information, please get in touch:
P: +353 1 563 4310