We regularly provide the in-house training function for firms on subjects such as Data Protection or Complaints Handling or on more specialist subjects such as Anti-Money Laundering or Solvency II. Whatever you need, we are here to help.
All topics on which we train at public courses can be tailored to the needs of your business ensuring that your staff receive comprehensive and practical training on the way regulations and requirements impact your business!
Benefits of In-House Training
Compliance Ireland has spent the past 5 years developing and delivering training to financial and non-financial companies similar to yours. The benefit of in-house training is customisation:
- tailored to your business needs
- delivered at the site of your choice
- cost and time effective
- access to the latest technical information relevant to you
- personalised service.
In-house courses can also provide a more cost effective solution for companies wishing to send 8 or more attendees to a specific course. In-house training can be designed to focus on the issues critical to your business. Your time will not be wasted on topics that have no relevance to your business. The focus is on you and your organisation.
All courses written and delivered in-house are designed to the client's exacting requirements. In addition to variations on the above topics, we are commissioned to write and deliver bespoke courses for Irish, UK and Middle-Eastern firms on subjects such as corporate governance and risk management.
This service also covers briefings for boards of directors and senior executives - e.g. working lunch briefings on 'hot topics'.
We are also frequently asked to provide training on the topics below, which also make-up part of the range of public courses we provide. Click on the link for more information on that topic.
- Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorist Financing
- Central Bank Inspections & Enforcement
- Code of Conduct for Mortgage Arrears
- Complaints Handling and Treating Customers Fairly
- Consumer Protection Code
- Data Protection & How to Conduct a Data Protection Audit
- Directors Duties and Corporate Governance for Regulated Financial Institutions
- Introduction to Financial Services Regulation
- Risk-Based Compliance Monitoring for Financial Institutions
- Role of the Compliance Officer
- MiIFD 2
- UCITS IV
- Understanding Funds in Ireland
For a full list of all our courses, click here.
To discuss your requirements and/or book a date for training, please contact us on +353 1 425 5962 or email@example.com