The Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) Act 2015 came into force in July of 2015 and with it brought Credit Servicers within the regulatory sphere of the Central Bank of Ireland. As a result, credit servicing firms are now required to be authorised and to comply with a number of consumer focused codes issued by Central Bank.
This half day course is intended to provide an understanding of the sources of regulatory requirements for credit servicers and to provide an overview of specific codes that now apply to credit servicing activities.
- This course will aim to address:
- The main provisions of the Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) Act 2015
- The transitional authorisation requirements
- The main provisions and interaction of relevant Central Bank Codes including:
- The Code of Conduct of Mortgage Arrears
- The Code of Conduct on Business Lending SME’s
- The Consumer Protection Code
€380 Per Attendee (all training courses are VAT exempt)
|Dates to be confirmed||9.15 am - 1.15 pm||13 Adelaide Road, Dublin 2|
To pay by bank transfer/cheque please make your booking via firstname.lastname@example.org including the course name, course date, your name and contact details (including email address and telephone number). We will email you with an invoice and course details which includes the details of how to make payments.
If you wish to enquire about a course before booking, please contact us at email@example.com
As this is a new course, applications have been submitted to the following accrediting bodies:
Institute of Bankers
Insurance Institute of Ireland
Irish League of Credit Unions (ILCU): Formal CPD Hours
Life Association of Ireland (LIA): Formal CPD Hours
What Others Say:
Please click HERE to read what previous attendees have said about our courses.