The 2010 Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Act along with its Guidance Notes set out a requirement for regular staff training on AML. This 2-hour briefing serves as a refresher course for those already aware of their responsibilities under the 2010 Act but who need to undergo refresher training or wish to be updated on the most recent developments in AML. The main focus is on recent and planned legislative amendments and enforcement actions. A refresher on Designated Person obligations including Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Suspicious Transactions Reporting (STR’s) and Risk Assessment will also be covered.
- the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010;
- the Criminal Justice Act 2013;
- Transposition of the 4th EU AML Directive;
- ‘5th Directive’ provisions;
- Guidelines and Guidance Notes;
- Central Bank’s AML/CFT Reports;
- Implementing Customer Due Diligence requirements, internal policies & procedures and on-going monitoring in a practical risk-based manner;
- Enforcement Action by the Central Bank of Ireland – Settlement Agreements to date.
You will be up-to-speed with the latest developments and requirements.
Who Should Attend:
This course is most suitable for those with some practical knowledge of the legal requirements placed on Designated Persons (if you are unfamiliar with the topic and require more detailed training we recommend our full day AML Course). This course is suitable for all individuals that may be required to interact with AML at any level throughout the course of their employment including:
- Customer facing staff
- Customer Relationship Staff and Managers
- Compliance Officers
- MLRO’s – Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- AML Officers
- Heads of Risk
- Heads of Internal Audit
- External Auditors
- Estate Agents/Auctioneers (Property Service Providers- PSP’s)
€220 Per Attendee (all training courses are VAT exempt)
|Wednesday 28th November 2018||10.00am - 12.00pm||38-39 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2|
To pay by bank transfer/cheque please make your booking via firstname.lastname@example.org including the course name, course date, your name and contact details (including email address and telephone number). We will email you with an invoice and course details which includes the details of how to make payments.
If you wish to enquire about a course before booking, please contact us at email@example.com
We apply for CPD accreditation for all of our courses. See our website for further details: http://www.complianceireland.com/training/cpd
What Others Say:
Please click HERE to read what previous attendees have said about our courses.
For more information on our Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy and Cancellation Policy and Privacy Statement please click the link.